As a licensed plumbing contractor Whitney’s Water Systems is a full service company offering 24 hour emergency service. Our professional technicians have years of training and experience. We will keep your home clean by wearing shoe covers and floor savers and will find the best solution to any plumbing problem you may encounter in your home or business.
- Faucets, Sinks, Toilets, Tubs, Showers
- Garbage Disposals
- Water Heaters – conventional & tank-less
- Hot Water Recirculation Systems
- Water Pressure Regulators
- Leak Detection and Repair
- Flood Stop Systems – Detects leaks & shuts off water to prevent flooding
- Leak Location and Repair
- Sewer and Drain Cleaning
- Plumbing Inspections
- Washing Machine Hoses
- Backflow Installation and Testing
- Repipes – Water and Sewer Lines
- Kitchen & Bath Remodeling
- Shower & Tub Surround Replacements
Sewer and Drain Cleaning
Clogged drains? No Problem! We specialize in clearing and cleaning drains. Whether it is a toilet, kitchen sink, bathroom sink, tub, shower, or main line, we can handle it. Not only can we clear the drain we can clean it with our Aqua Brite high pressure jetter. Using our Drain Vision camera’s we can see what the inside of the pipes look like so we know it’s been done right! Ask us about our TRI-5 Guarantee to receive a 5 year, 5 month and 5 day no clog guarantee.
- Sewer and Drain Cleaning
- Toilets, Sinks, Showers, Tubs
- Mainline, Septic, Leach Field
- AquaBrite® Hydrojet Drain Cleaning
- Sewage Ejector Pumps
- Septic Tank Inspection and Certification
- Drain Vision® Camera Inspection & Line Location
- BioSmart® Septic and Drain Treatment
- Septic & Leach Field Rejuvenation
- Biosmart® Grease Trap Maintenance System
Whitney’s Water Systems started when we purchased a water conditioning business on July 1, 1987. Since then our specialty has been water conditioning. We have years of experience in installing and maintaining water softeners, filtration systems and reverse osmosis systems. Whether your need is for a system to soften or purify a few gallon a day or a hundred thousand gallon a day, we have the experience and equipment to handle the job. Whether you are interested in saving 50% – 75% on salt consumption and up to 100 gallon of water per regeneration cycle (cleaning cycle) with our new Sensory Soft Water Twin system, want the latest technology with our touch screen control water softener or need your existing water softener serviced we have an option to meet your needs and budget. We also stock a new high efficiency Reverse Osmosis drinking water system that operates at a 1 to 1 ratio (standard systems are 4 to 1). This means you can have purified, great tasting water and still save water and money every day!
- Sales – Service – Rentals
- Water Softeners
- Whole House Filtration
- Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water
- New High Efficiency Reverse Osmosis
- New High Efficiency Water Softener
- Salt Delivery
- RO Filter Service and Disinfection
- SP5000® Water Softener Disinfection
- Annual Maintenance Tracking
- We Service Most Brands
Diamond Club Membership Benefits*
As a customer of Whitney’s Water Systems you qualify to join The Diamond Club®, a private membership service club only offered by approved plumbing contractors throughout the United States and Canada. We offer it to people like you who really love your home and want to protect it from unexpected plumbing breakdowns or worse…water damage! The Diamond Club® is plumbing security for your home.
Free Annual Plumbing Inspection
- Provides peace of mind for your most important investments-your home and family
- Most plumbing emergencies can be avoided with regular maintenance
Front of the Line Service
- Priority scheduling
- 1st available technician for emergencies
- Low investment starting at $9.95 mo.
- Transferable to new home owner
Discount on Services and Repairs
- 15% – 20% discount on all repairs
- Never pay overtime charges
- Additional club member discounts/specials
- 2-3 year service warranty
- Life-time fixture warranty option
* See Diamond Club terms and conditions for full details
Home Warranty Service Provider
As a licensed, insured, bonded plumbing contractor Whitney’s Water Systems is one of the few plumbing contractors authorized and contracted with the major home warranty companies in the Moapa Valley and Virgin Valley area. If you have a home warranty policy on your home be sure to ask for Whitney’s Water Systems on your next service request.
- American Home Shield
- Cross Country Home Services
- Fidelity National Home Warranty
- HSA Home Warranty
- BPG Home Warranty
- Choice Home Warranty
- Old Republic Home Protection
DID YOU KNOW - NEWS AND TIPS
Cleaning your dishwasher.
(If you only use your husband or children to do the dishes the following suggestions should not be followed).
As you use your dishwasher, bits of food and soap scum will accumulate. This can allow germs and bacteria to grow. A clean dishwasher also guarantees optimal performance and the cleanest dishes.
The first thing you should do to clean a dishwasher is remove the bottom rack and check the drain. Look for any sediment or food buildup and remove it. With your dishwasher empty, put one cup of vinegar into a dishwasher-safe container (bowl, cup or glass) and place it on one of the racks. Run a normal washing cycle. Your washer will use the vinegar to clean itself, removing stains and odors as it does so. To brighten the washer’s interior and improve its smell, you can spread a cup of baking soda along the bottom of the washer and run a short hot water cycle. You can use these dishwasher cleaning methods together with one another once every few months for maximum effect.
If your dishwasher is filled with mold, put a cup of bleach in the bottom of the washer and run a full cycle. CAUTION: Do not use bleach if the interior of your washer is stainless steel and NEVER mix bleach with vinegar or baking soda. To ensure a clean and clear sink drain, run the garbage disposal each time before running the dishwasher.
Call “Your Favorite Plumber” today at Whitney’s Water Systems and we will help you with any water conditioning or plumbing concern.
Nevada Coverage Area
We proudly serve Logandale, Overton, Moapa, Stewarts Point, Echo Bay, Bunkerville, Mesquite, Sun City, and Beaver Dam
Respect for Your Time
- On-Time Appointments
- Straight Foward Pricing®
- Warehouse on Wheels®
- We’ll Fix It Right
Respect For Your Home
- Safety and Comfort
- Neat, Clean & Professional
- Floor-Saver Shoe Covers
- Proven Parts & Equipment
The Best Team
- Background Checked
- Drug Tested
- Highly Trained
The Best Guarantees
- Parts & Materials
- Equipment and Fixtures
- 100% Satisfaction